Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Kiss Kiss

 Welcome ;~) I have a popular brand on the scene of nail apps. Kiss Nail Dress is getting attention from celebs and blogers alike. I have reviewed a design by this brand before (here). I picked these up at my local supermarket for $6.99. You get 28 strips!!! 14 different sizes. The most I have seen sold yet for such a good price. 
 
 Kiss Nail Dress had no name for the design just a serial number. This was a hot pink cheetah print with simulated colored rhinestones atop. These are stickers when I applied top coat they fell apart. You do not need nail polish remover for any part of removal. I filed these a little too close at my tips. After about three days of wear I had some peeling and lifting near the tips.
*DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT USE TOP COAT OF ANY KIND*
 My hands are sooo ashy, lmao, sorry. Enjoy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment