Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hey loves. Hope everyone had a blessed holiday. Welcome back. For today I have a very cheap find at my local Walgreens. For $2.99 I scored not one but three bottles of really good polish, yay. This promotional for Wet n Wild's new megalast line included On a Trip, Party of Five, and Wild Shine clear nail protector. I also picked up I Red a Good Book, which is an amazing red, pics to come. That set also included,another, bottle of PoF. maybe I'll have a giveaway ;-) Heaven ♥ On with the review.
Wild Shine clear nail protector also doubles as a base coat. Score! Party of Five is a multi-glitter that has been out for some time now. I already own a bottle of this sliver, green, purple, pink, and blue lovely. I'll swatch it at a later date.
On a Trip is a beautiful cream dream of a violet with huge blue undertones. This was opaque in two smooth coats. This is the second polish I have swatched in the megalast line. I did Disturbia (here).
 No shimmer or glitter no funky color on this one. Beautiful at work or out on the town. It wasn't at all neon looking, wonderful color. I'll see you again my little pretty,lol.
Enjoy♥

1 comment:

  1. Very Pretty!!! I'll be looking for these next time I'm in Walgreens...

    ReplyDelete