Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Twins, Pink Wednesday

Thanks for stopping by. I have today a polish that has the nail world a buzz. Last year Deborah Lippmann released a polish called Candy Shop. You can check it out (here)
Candy Shop is a pink jelly base with multi and I mean multi colored glitter. Green, pink, sliver, orange and on and on. Its like looking through a candy store window and seeing all the different colors together. 
Above random web photo. These polishes are exactly the same.
This was two coats with top coat.I love the shear pink base it gives just the right amount of nail coverage. Claire's Candy Shop is $5 at buy one get one 50% off. So you can get at least 5 bottles and still save money rather than spending $18 on the high end brand. Bloggers half done comparisons they are the same! Is this legal, lol. I love this look and the formula was great. I got two bottles of this baby since Claire's just put it back on the shelves. 
Enjoy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment