Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all who are interested. For today I have a Sinful Colors Special Edition. Shamrock Shimmers can be found until tomorrow at you local Walgreen's for $1.99 each.
Doesn't the display look beautiful. Shh, I was sneaking this picture.
 Irish Green is a lime green jelly formula. I used three coats for these pics, well because it is a jelly they tend to be more translucent. I had a few air bubbles and a fingerprint on my middle and index finger, left hand, other than that I like the color and I'll be seeing this one again this summer.
Prefect name for the occasion.  
 Here we have Green Ocean. This reminds me of the plastic green grass you'd put in your Easter basket. Green iridescent flake's throughout this lovely. Flashing green and blue this was one coat. The foil stands up on this one and I really had to dab it on my nail. Two heavy coats of Seche to smooth things out.
If you don't have to work today, GET DRUNK Irish or not!!! ♥
Be Safe. Enjoy ♥

1 comment:

  1. Jelly, you say? I may have to revisit this color, I ran into a lot looking for Green ocean but the color didn't wow me. I may go back for it tomorrow.

    And I plan to at least get a little tipsy tonight!

    ReplyDelete