Monday, January 2, 2012

Back to the Basics

Happy New Year to all! Thanks for stopping by. For today's post I have taken off ky gel over lays cut my nails and I'm now growing them out. Well, I'm going to maintain them, shall we say. I don't wear held or acrylics in the winter. I do it for the warmer months because I'm out more & the polish holds better to those types of surfaces...on with the post. For the first pic I used Beauty Secrets Ridge Filler. I purchased from Sally at $3.49. I also picked up a base coat for the same price. I used two coats for both. I've been using their brand of top coat and I'm happy. So hang with me the next few weeks are going to be bumpy. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on growing out healthy nails. I always wondered about the transition between acrylics and natural nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of growing out to do. I have actual bold spost on my nail beds,now. From where the gel has torn away my nail. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete