Monday, September 12, 2011

Teal We Meet Again

I visited with my sister Saturday and a girlfriend mentioned teal color polish. I got to thinking that would be hot, right at the end of summer. But, not only did I want to do the color I wanted it to be "over the top" because of the great time I had yesterday and last night *wink* ;~)
At any rate I chose a favorite band, Sally Hansen. Two coats for this teal shimmer. I see why they call it The Real Teal. Micro teal shimmer throughout and the teal is a cool green mint. Um, I feel so fresh.
 I topped it with two coats of Teal-y Cool. A Translucent teal base with teal and sliver duo chrome gilter. I was feeling very multidimensional this morning. Very, layered. In a good way.
My accent ( ring fingers) I topped with more sparkle. Because I'm in a really good mood. I used
 L.A. Colors, Dollar Store find, and OPI Servin' Up Sparkle         
     
Then I dipped my tips in fine blue gilter. Two top coats of Seche Vite quick dry so I could get on with my day. ♥
Enjoy. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment