Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lovely Lilac

Welcome!
For today's post I am wearing a combination of brands. There is nothing wrong with pairing brands of great colors together. I have two new collections to share, paired of course.
First I picked Sally Hansen's Lacey Lilac. I love purple! This was a creamy smooth dream to apply. Two coats. It's like a Lilac flower with a hint of pink hues.

I took a lot of pics trying to capture what little lilac metallic there is to this crackle, smf.

 I topped Sally Hansen with one of the new China Glaze's Crackle Metallic in Latticed Lilac. This is a very light metallic purple. I feel it looks a lot like OPI's Silver Shatter and CG's Platinum Pieces. I'll have to try it on a darker polish to show the pale purple & pink shimmery hues. I overdosed on Lilac, today, lol, ;~)

For my ring fingers I chose a collection by Orly. Their Happy Go Lucky color collection. I used Fresh. Which is a toned down neon green. It will not hurt your eyes and draw unwanted stares to your hand, lol. I would say its more of a dark mint. This also is a cream. Two coats. I topped this with some purple glitter from Sally Beauty called Sally Girl. It was .99 cents. How could I go wrong.

 
Swatches to come for the Orly mini collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment