Monday, July 25, 2011

Hello. Welcome. For today's post I'm going to share with you my collection of polish. Enjoy!
I use top coat to seal my nails after I apply a nail color. I love Sally Hansen's No Chip Top Coat and Seche Vite's Quick Dry Top Coat. But, Seche for almost $9 a bottle at some places, I don't feel you get to use the whole bottle. It gets thick at the end. I added nail polish remover to thin it a little. But it just made it worse. The best quick dry but the worse value. And this is Nails on the Cheap. So skip the Seche Vite.

Some singles. I only own one bottle of China Glaze outside of their Crackle line. Wow!
...more singles
Claire's! I could spend a whole day and a lot of money in their store,lol.
I'm not a fan of Essie. I think their polish formula is to thin and you need to be a pro to apply it. I own one bottle of color. That I HATE! I also have Matte about you only because I can't find Hardy Candy's Matte-ly in love anywhere. And I wanted to try matte nails, that I love, posts to come. Essie does the job for under $9 at your local drugstore.
I grew up on Wet n' Wild. Its $1.99 need I say more!
Oh, Dollar Store, yes I will marry you. .99 cents for some cool colors of shimmer and jelly polish. Sinful I enjoy, also, for a buck more.
I see you Sally! Xtreme Wear is great to apply. Normally two coats. Shinny and durable as hell.

Pic Heavy!
China Glazes Crackle Collection. I don't own Black Mesh or Platinum Pieces for these collections. Because I feel black is black. I have OPI's Black and Sliver Shatter. Some blogger say there is a difference to the slivers out there. But I'm cheap so I wouldn't know and wouldn't be finding out. 
...more crackle
Left to Right
Black Shatter w/ Katy Perry's The one that got away
Sliver Shatter w/ Planks A lot
Red Shatter w/ Rally Pretty Pink
Luv it. Heaven!
Extras
Oh, Orly I can show some love for you too!

1 comment:

  1. You probably know this by now, but you can use nail polish thinner (not remover) to thin your Seche Vite. Sally Beauty supply has one in the Beauty Secrets brand.

    ReplyDelete