Sunday, July 17, 2011

Blue Gradient


Welcome to my page. I am very excited about my first post. I have seen a lot of post on YouTube and other nail blog sites about a gradient nail art design. For this look I chose three colors. I used a make-up sponge that I cut into squares. My base was Sally Hansen Blue Me Away. Then I sponged on two more blues. In the following order: Sinful Colors Paradise and a Dollar Store find by L.A. Colors. We all know that Dollar Store polishes, unfortunately, do not put the color name on the bottle,smf. I guess that would move the price above a $1, lol. My only regret is that I didn't sponge on enough Sinful in between the darker blues. With L.A. being a dark shimmery blue it washed out the Sinful:-( 
I hope you guys like it. More to come. .  . Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment